Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Goals of this Year

For my CAS, what I hope to acheive by the end of this school year is:
For Creativity - Participate in the Model United Nations.
Learn how to cook food from different cultures.
For Action - Improve my Swimming
Learn Archery
For Service - Help in Habitat for Humanity, an organisation that builds houses for people who cannot afford them(involves some action, too)

My previous experience in these things:
The only thing I have real experience in is swimming which I have been doing for about 4 years, although it hasn't been very intensive training and my butterfly stroke needs a lot of work.
My cooking skills are very basic, I can make simple dishes and i know most of the cooking procedures, it's just that i don't know very many recipes and i'm not skilled enough to improvise dishes.
My archery is also very basic since i have only been learning it for about 2 months at the Colombo Archery Centre.
I have never really built houses before, but i have mixed cement and shovelled and stuff like that.
I have never taken part in MUN before and it will be a completely new experience for me

No comments:

Post a Comment